Skip to main content

A customer at our latest MyPlace specialist housing scheme has filmed herself giving a tour of her new home.

Rachel moved into Arden Place in Birmingham shortly after it opened and has now given a behind the scenes look at what life is like at the scheme.


Arden Place has 14 self-contained one-bedroom apartments, office and communal hub, which is used to host activities and training sessions for residents. Outside there’s a communal garden for residents to enjoy.

All customers received support tailored to their needs from specialist adult support provider Bethphage.

There are still spaces available at Arden Place if you or someone you know is looking for a place to live independently with support. If you already have a care package in place, then you can contact us and request a referral.

If you don’t already have a care package, then your first step will be to get in touch the social work team at your local authority so they can carry out a needs assessment. Once you have this you can then contact us to request a referral.

For more information can contact Claire Parker at or call 07779964439. Or find out more about Bromford’s MyPlace housing schemes at www.bromford.myplace

Writing about all things housing related for more than 10 years.

More from Hywel