Skip to main content

Looking for home contents insurance?

Home Contents Insurance 

The 'My Home' contents insurance scheme can offer you insurance for the contents of your home. This includes cover for furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery, pictures and ornaments.

Why do I need it?

If you are a tenant, then your landlord may not cover your contents as part of the tenancy agreement. It’s a good idea to consider what a home contents insurance policy would cover you for to help you make an informed decision on whether you need one.

Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions. No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen, so home contents insurance can help provide peace of mind.

To help you decide whether home contents insurance is right for you, Bromford has teamed up with 'Thistle' to provide the My Home Contents Insurance Scheme, a specialist contents insurance policy.

How do I get further information?

  • Ask your neighbourhood coach for an application pack.
  • Call Thistle on 0345 450 7288

What about building insurance?

Back to money-saving tips