The Alcester - 2 bed homeEnquire now
- 2 Bedrooms
- From £92,000 for a 40% share
- The Alcester, Bidford-on-Avon, Warwickshire, B50 4EP
2 and 3 bedroom homes available now in Bidford-on-Avon, Warwickshire.
Bidford Leys nestles on the edge of the pretty village of Bidford-on-Avon and we're offering you the chance to get on the housing ladder in this charming location with a choice of two and three bedroom homes.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood
- Living / dining room with door to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Under-stairs store cupboard
- Two double bedrooms
- Well appointed bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Allocated parking
- Turfed rear garden
- Approx 71m2
Requires a local area connection
You'll notice that on many of our property listings we say that a local connection to the area is required.
This is because the homes we have for sale in these areas have been built specifically to help meet the needs of local people who can't afford to get on the housing ladder any other way.
The local area connection criteria varies between developments, but generally it's based on:
- Being a resident, or an employee within the area for a number of years, usually between two and five.
- Have a family connection, for example parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or adult sibling - who have lived in the area for at last three years.