Our annual review for customers is live
The 2021 Customer Annual Review has been published, giving everyone living in a Bromford home the chance to see how we performed during the year.
Chief customer officer Rohini Mehra details the journey between April 2020 and March 2021 and explains how it was a year when, even more than ever, our priority was about keeping customers and colleagues safe whilst delivering as many services as possible. Despite the challenges posed by the pandemic, we completed 96% of planned works, invested £35m in existing homes, and installed 606 modern kitchens, 351 new bathrooms, and 1,188 heating upgrades. For new and aspiring customers, we also built another 902 new homes across our communities.
Read the Customer Annual Review 2021.
There are many areas we performed well in. Some of the highlights are:
- 85.1% of customers would recommend us (target: 85%)
- 87.5% of customers are satisfied with repairs to their home (target: 85%)
- 88% of customer contacts are resolved first time (target: 85%)
- 86.5% of customers agree our services are easy to use (target: 85%)
There were also areas for improvement which include getting to day to day repairs quicker, working more proactively with customers when there are issues of condensation, damp, and mould, and listening to customers better and acting on their views.
Here are some of the areas we will focus on:
- 71.9% of customers think we listen and act on their views (target: 78%)
- 31 days taken to let our general needs homes (target: 21)
- 3.3% is our complaints to home ratio (target: under 1%)
Bromford customer? Get involved!
If you would like to help us shape our services moving forward, we would love to hear from you. Simply contact customer involvement officer Delphine Guillemoteau on email@example.com.
Read this year’s full report here.