The RidgewayEnquire now
- 2 Bedrooms
- From £60,000
- The Ridgeway, Burntwood , Staffordshire
2 and 3 bedroom homes available now in Burntwood, Staffordshire.
A stone's throw from Chasewater Country Park, Burntwood Manor offers you the chance to make the most of the great outdoors whilst having all the essentials on your doorstep.
- Open plan fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood
- Living room with french doors to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Well appointed bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Allocated parking
- Turfed rear garden
- Approx 55m2
Requires a local area connection
You'll notice that on many of our property listings we say that a local connection to the area is required.
This is because the homes we have for sale in these areas have been built specifically to help meet the needs of local people who can't afford to get on the housing ladder any other way.
The local area connection criteria varies between developments, but generally it's based on:
- Being a resident, or an employee within the area for a number of years, usually between two and five.
- Have a family connection, for example parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or adult sibling - who have lived in the area for at last three years.