The OakEnquire now
- 3 Bedrooms
- From £104,000 for a 40% share
- The Grange, Wellesbourne, Warwickshire, CV35 9SN
The Grange is a selection of quality, modern homes in the village of Wellesbourne, eight miles from the centre of Warwick. Offering fitted kitchens with built-in oven, hob and extractor, modern fitted bathrooms and double glazing throughout, they’re the perfect place to call home.
As they’re available through our shared ownership scheme it means they’re available at a fraction of what you’d expect to pay if you were buying outright. And what’s more, your monthly payments can even be lower than if you were renting privately but you get all the benefits of home ownership.
The homes are part of a 200-property development by Persimmon being built on the southern edge of the village.
- Fitted kitchen/dining with built-in-oven, hob and extractor hood
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful under-stairs storage
- Well appointed family bathroom
- Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turfed rear gardens
- 10 year New Home Warranty
Check your local connection. To purchase at The Grange, Wellesbourne you will need to have a local area connection in order of priority as below:
1. Currently, living or work in the Warwick District
2. Have immediate family currently living in the Warwick District (parents, siblings, or children)
3. In the third instance we may be able to consider applicants outside of the Warwick District area, if there are no applicants within the area that are proceedable.