The MarstonEnquire now
- 3 Bedrooms
- From £108,000 for a 40% share
- The Marston, Mickleton, Gloucestershire, GL55 6SF
2 bedroom homes available now in Mickleton, Gloucestershire.
This is your chance to get your hands on one of these fabulous homes that sit in an enviable spot on the edge of the glorious Cotswolds.
Our homes at Oak Grange are perfect for first-time buyers, growing families and downsizers… and if you think the cost of owning your own home here is out of your reach, think again. With shared ownership you can move into your new home for a fraction of what you might expect to pay to live in this delightful location.
- Fitted kitchen/dining with oven, hob and extractor
- Living room with door to rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Useful understairs store cupboard
- Two double bedrooms
- Well appointed bathroom
- Approx 75m2
Requires a local area connection
You'll notice that on many of our property listings we say that a local connection to the area is required.
This is because the homes we have for sale in these areas have been built specifically to help meet the needs of local people who can't afford to get on the housing ladder any other way.
The local area connection criteria varies between developments, but generally it's based on:
1. Being a resident, or an employee within the area for a number of years, usually between two and five.
2. Have a family connection, for example parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or adult sibling - who have lived in the area for at last three years.