The MarkhamEnquire now
- 2 Bedrooms
- From £101,600 for a 40% share
- Bloxham Vale, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 9UN
Bloxham Vale is located a few minutes south of the bustling market town of Banbury in the heart of the Cotswolds with its historic pubs, an excellent choice of high street stores, supermarkets and a good selection of cafes, bars and restaurants.
Built by Redrow, these stylish new homes come complete with fully-fitted kitchen, oven, hob and extractor, downstairs cloakroom, full gas-fired central heating, double glazing and high-performance insulation throughout. Allocated parking, turfed rear gardens and a 10-year NHBC New Home warranty complete the package.
- Fitted kitchen with build in oven, hob & extractor hood
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Well appointed bathroom
- Full gas fired central heating
- Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turfed rear gardens
- 10 year New Home Warranty
Check your local connection. To purchase at Bloxham Vale, Banbury you will need to have a local area connection in order of priority as below:
1. Currently, living or work in Cherwell District
2. Have immediate family currently living in Cherwell District(parents, siblings, or children)
3. In the third instance we may be able to consider applicants outside of the Cherwell District area, if there are no applicants within the area that are proceedable.