The ItchenEnquire now
- 2 Bedrooms
- From £93,000 for a 40% share
- The Itchen, Southam, Warwickshire, CV47 1BG
2 and 3 bedroom homes available now in Southam.
Situated in an envious location, this is your chance to get on the housing ladder at Lilley Meadow in the thriving market town of Southam. Set in the beautiful south Warwickshire countryside, Lilley Meadow is the perfect setting for your new home.
- Fitted kitchen
- Useful under-stairs storage
- Well-appointed bathroom
- Full gas fired central heating
- Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
- Allocated parking space
- Turfed rear garden
- 10 year New Home warranty
- Approx. 75m2
Requires a local area connection
You'll notice that on many of our property listings we say that a local connection to the area is required.
This is because the homes we have for sale in these areas have been built specifically to help meet the needs of local people who can't afford to get on the housing ladder any other way.
The local area connection criteria varies between developments, but generally it's based on:
- Being a resident, or an employee within the area for a number of years, usually between two and five.
- Have a family connection, for example parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or adult sibling - who have lived in the area for at last three years.