Sudely CourtEnquire now
- 1 & 2 Bedrooms
- From £60,000
- Sudely Court, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 8ER
Beautifully designed one, two and three bedroom homes in Bishop's Cleeve, nr Cheltenham.
Located in the lively village of Bishop's Cleeve in Gloucestershire are our beautifully designed, two and three bedroom homes.
- Fitted kitchen with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood
- Useful storage
- Well appointed bathroom
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Allocated parking
- Approx 61m2 (2 bed) & 47m2 (1 bed)
Requires a local area connection
You'll notice that on many of our property listings we say that a local connection to the area is required.
This is because the homes we have for sale in these areas have been built specifically to help meet the needs of local people who can't afford to get on the housing ladder any other way.
The local area connection criteria varies between developments, but generally it's based on:
- Being a resident, or an employee within the area for a number of years, usually between two and five.
- Have a family connection, for example parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or adult sibling - who have lived in the area for at last three years.