What is a mutual exchange?
A mutual exchange means you can swap your home with another Bromford customer or someone living in a property from a registered social landlord. To find out more details head to our swapping you home FAQ page.
How can I find a swap for my home?
Register online for free at homeswapper.co.uk or download the free app and register there.
The features of Homeswapper app include:
- Swipe through and manage your matches
- See more details about homes you might like, including features, location, property type, rent and additional notes from the current tenant
- Have message chats with other swappers
- See who’s online and when they last contacted you
- See if someone’s a serious swapper by looking at their badges
- Upload and manage photos of your home
- Send prompts if someone doesn’t have a photo
- Like and share homes
- See who’s liked your home
- Receive push notifications when you have new matches and messages
When you have found a suitable swap, you need to contact us. You cannot move without our permission and we need to check out some things with you before we will give our consent.
Do you need support accessing Homeswapper?
If you need support accessing homeswapper please contact your neighbourhood coach.
Begin your mutual exchange
If you have found someone to swap with, you will need to complete and return the following forms:
Mutual exchange application form - All parties involved in a mutual exchange must complete and submit a separate application form.
Once you have completed and signed these forms, please send these to:
Lettings Team, 1 Venture Court, Broadlands, Wolverhampton, WV10 6TB
Looking for an update on your swap?
Save time and check out our frequently asked questions page.
Have you started your exchange?
Moving home can be stressful, There are different things you will need to do once you have started to pack and you have moved into your new place. Check out our guide on what you need to know.