The SanderlingEnquire now
- 2 Bedrooms
- From £74,000 for a 40% share
- The Sanderling, Long Buckby, Northamptonshire, NN6 7QA
2 bedroom homes available now in Long Buckby.
Mountcroft sits at the edge of Long Buckby – a lively village offering a medley of shops, restaurants and sports facilities. Less than five miles from Daventry and about 11 miles to Northampton these homes are ideally situated with excellent access to the M1.
Built by Jelson Homes, these 2 and 3 bedroom homes offer you a fantastic opportunity to own your own home for a fraction of the price you’d expect to pay.
Complete with fitted kitchens, including oven, hob and extractor, gas central heating, turfed rear gardens, double glazing and high performance insulation, the homes at Buckby Meadows are perfect if you’re looking for a ready-made home to move in to.
- Fitted kitchen/dining with built-in oven, hob & extractor hood
- Living room with under-stairs storage
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Well appointed bathroom
- Full gas fired central heating
- Double glazing and high performance insulation throughout
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turfed rear garden
- 10 year New Home warranty
Requires a local area connection
You'll notice that on many of our property listings we say that a local connection to the area is required.
This is because the homes we have for sale in these areas have been built specifically to help meet the needs of local people who can't afford to get on the housing ladder any other way.
The local area connection criteria varies between developments, but generally it's based on:
- Being a resident, or an employee within the area for a number of years, usually between two and five.
- Have a family connection, for example parent, grandparent, child, grandchild or adult sibling - who have lived in the area for at last three years.