Customer involvement statement
We know that our customers have a fantastic range of experiences, skills and ideas that they can contribute to help us design new services and to review how our existing services are performing.
At Bromford we are in business to help our customers be the best they can be. But this can only happen if our services are also the best they can be.
This is where you come in.
You can help us to make sure that the services we provide are:
- right for you and your family
- value for money
- relevant to the community in which you live
- helping you to unlock your potential
We understand that you all have very different time commitments and ways you like to get in touch with us, so we have a number of ways you can get involved to help us listen to your views.
There are four main ways you can get involved:
- Tell us your experience of the service you have received
- Let us have your opinion on how things could be improved
Designing new services
- Give us your views on new services that are being tested
- Help inform our understanding on what life is like for you
- Lead on an online platform for your community
- Work with us on the ground to improve where you live
Challenge us on how we’re performing
- Work with us to get to the bottom of complaints
- Review decisions that we have made
- Work closely with our Customers & Communities Network to get the things that matter to you discussed
There’s lots of ways you can get in touch to do this, they include:
- Via this website
- Face to face – on an individual basis with your neighbourhood coach or housing manager, at formal meetings, community gatherings, focus groups, and through estate walkabouts
- Email - just send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text - drop us a message at 07786 204952
- Telephone - call and leave us a message on 01902 396 851
- Social media – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- By post
No matter how you want to get involved, we make the following commitment to you. We will:
- Listen to and read all your comments and suggestions
- Always take into account your views
- Let you know what happened as a result of your involvement
- Give you support and training to (if you need it) to help you make the most of your involvement
- Provide access to funding via our charitable trust, YouCan*, to set up community activities
- Publish details of how you can get involved
- Constantly monitor and improve our customer involvement activity with the help of our Customer & Communities Network
We would love you to help us, so, if you are interested, please contact us via email@example.com and let us know how you would like contribute and we’ll take it from there.
*Bromford’s YouCan Foundation helps to kick start bright ideas, community projects, education, volunteering and business opportunities through grants of up to £300. We want to help you change and inspire your local community! Find out more here www.thisisyoucan.org