Competition terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for our prize draw on completion of two surveys:
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Bromford Housing Association Ltd. Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to customers of Bromford Housing Association Ltd only.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- Customers must complete the survey and submit a valid email address, name and first line of address to be eligible for the prize draw in order for Bromford Housing Association Ltd to identify and contact the winners. To enter the customer must complete the survey by 1st August 2021. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- Bromford Housing Association Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be a £25 Love2shop gift voucher, one per survey, which will be given to a winner per survey who will be drawn at random.
- Bromford Housing Association Ltd’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winners will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. No change given. Promotion subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Bromford Housing Association Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Bromford Housing Association Ltd reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate the promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control. Anyone found abusing or breaching the spirit of this promotion will be prevented from participating in any further promotional activity.
- The winners will be notified by the 31st August 2021 via the email provided during the completion of the survey.
- Bromford Housing Association Ltd will attempt to contact the winners by email up to two times.
- If the winners do not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Bromford Housing Association Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement. Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Bromford Housing Association Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Bromford Housing Association Ltd’s Privacy Notice. Limitation of Liability
- Bromford Housing Association Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Bromford Housing Association Ltd does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to the voucher are that of the prize winner. General
- Bromford Housing Association Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. Promoter: Bromford Housing Association Ltd. Financial Conduct Authority Registered Society No: 29996R Regulator of Social Housing Number L4449