Stephen Fear's inspiring talk to homeless young people
In a recent visit to Ark House, our scheme for young people in Stroud, Stephen Fear's talk made such an impact that we thought we should share it in full along with the ten life lessons he passed on, enabling him to become the successful entrepeneur he is today:
- If you make an agreement you stick to it.
- You can change where you are and you can achieve things.
- The power is with the person who walks away.
- There’s nothing wrong with sharing what you make.
- Stick to time!
- Everything I do is judged on long-term relationships.
- If you say something works, it must work.
- If you’ve nothing to lose, go and ask.
- It doesn’t matter where you are today, if I can do it, anyone can.
- People will tell you it can’t be done but it can if it’s about what you want to do.