An affordable way to get onto the property ladder
With Help to Buy Shared Ownership you can buy between 25% and 75% of the property with the option to buy more shares at a time that's right for you. You will pay a monthly rent for the share we own. Your mortgage and rent may be less than if you bought the property outright.
Your home will be yours and you will have all the rights and responsibilities of being a home owner.
Watch this video to find out more:
To qualify to purchase a shared ownership home you must meet certain criteria:-
- earning less than £80,000 per year?
- unable to afford to buy a home outright on the open market?
- over 18 and living in the UK?
- able to get a mortgage to cover the purchase price of a share?
- in a position to buy with savings available to cover solicitor and mortgage fees?
Contact us on 0800 085 2499 for further information or advice if you are interested in buying a brand new home.
Take a look at the shared ownership info-graphic below: